benefits of massage
- relaxes the body
- calms the nervous system
- reduces heart rate
- lowers blood pressure
- slows respiration
- aides elimination of metabolic waste
- increases circulation
- stretches connective tissue
- reduces chronic pain
- relieves tired/aching muscles
- improves muscle tone
- relieves cramped muscles
- decreases muscular degeneration
- speeds recovery from injury & illness
- boosts the immune system
- reduces tension headaches
- increases range of motion
- helps improve posture
- stimulates endorphin release
- reduces inflammation
- improves skin tone & overall radiance
emotional & mental benefits
- reduces anxiety
- provides feeling of well-being
- enhances confidence
- aides in release of feel-good hormones, helping to lift depression
- nurtures & stimulates emotional growth
- reduces mental stress
- aides in quality sleep
- improves productivity
- promotes relaxation
THERAPEUTIC INTEGRATIVE MASSAGE
75 or 90 minutes
75 MINUTES $ 85 / 90 minutes $100
A combination of modalities, intuitively tailored to the individual's needs. Can include various techniques, such as Swedish, connective tissue/myofascial, energy work, as well as deep tissue, and others.
Excellent for addressing specific physical issues, promoting relaxation, physical and emotional balance, and overall well-being.
Treat yourself well !
Making the most of your bodywork session
preparing for your massage
Please arrive about 5-10 minutes early. Relax and get comfortable. Use the bathroom if needed. Please inform us of any health concerns or issues you are having, to ensure your own well-being and benefit.
during the session
Take time to relax and get comfortable. Breath and simply be in your body. Enjoy the experience.
After the massage:
If possible, immerse yourself in peaceful environments, around people or places that make you feel good. The key is relaxation.
Drink plenty of water to rehydrate cells and muscles.
Do not exercise intensely, the day of your massage. Instead, take time to let your body rest, as much as possible.
Treat yourself to self-care and doing healthy things that feel good to you.